What's new

Incoming!

I agree I love the hard copy photo books.

I prefer real books over digitally. I don’t have a lot of space but this one was really small so easy to tuck into my small bookshelf.
Sir Basil, so happy to see folks are still buying and enjoying hard-copy photo books!!

These are certainly legendary images!!

I've been spending a couple years simply working to give away my extensive photo book/magazine library!

New camera today. Goodbye Sony A7ii. Hello Sony A7iii.

AF is astronomically improved, dynamic range too. Can't wait to work on portrait shoots now!

View attachment 1027057View attachment 1027058

Very nice Carl looking forward to seeing pictures from it.

Awesome! I almost bought the sigma mirror 600. Let us know how it is. I’m really interested to hear your results.

I sure will I was hoping the moon was out tonight as it arrived this morning and was going to try it but we have tons of cloud

Not a huge purchase but I bought this book this morning. Saw it as I was waiting to check out at the store. So far it’s really interesting. For sure something to pick up if you see it!

View attachment 1037037

Wow looks a fantastic read great buy.....

I just got a new (to me anyway) lens. I picked up a Panasonic Leica 45mm f2.8 macro. It's an older model and usually out of my price range, but I found a used gray market example that fit my budget. Surprisingly when it showed up it's very clean and looks brand new. Haven't found anything too interesting to photograph yet, but here's an apple. closest focus @ f8. Panasonic GX85, Godox tt685 small softbox. Image is straight out of camera Raw, just taken into lightroom to resize and export as jpeg.
P1200397.jpg

I have been wanting one for years, but there was so many other things I would rather invest in, and unfortunately I don't have my own money press, so it is a matter of priority :001_smile

Surfing the web last week, I came across a company that sell a generic product with a 3 year warranty at a third of the price for an original, so I pulled the trigger on: a vertical grip

proxy.php

I have been wanting one for years, but there was so many other things I would rather invest in, and unfortunately I don't have my own money press, so it is a matter of priority :001_smile

Surfing the web last week, I came across a company that sell a generic product with a 3 year warranty at a third of the price for an original, so I pulled the trigger on: a vertical grip

proxy.php
Nice ! Which camera is it for? I remember buying a grip for my d750 was killer. I offset the cost by trading in some unused gear

We recently picked up a Canon SL3 for the wife. She wanted something of her own and said she liked my 80D, but it was too heavy.

I grabbed hers yesterday to take some flower shots in the garden and it’s a sweet little camera and weighs almost nothing.

Top Bottom