What's new

Incense type aftershaves

I have Southern Witchcrafts Valley of Ashes and it definitely has an incense scent. I finished my shave with it this past Friday.
It's really unique and one of my favorites.

If you want to double down on the incense scent you can use Stirling’s Nag Champa soap, splash and balm. You’ll be a flashing neon sign for incense IMHO

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I have Southern Witchcrafts Valley of Ashes and it definitely has an incense scent. I finished my shave with it this past Friday.

It's really unique and one of my favorites.

See...... you make me want to try that as if I don't already have enough soap samples.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Dunhill Custom eau de toilette. English pippin apple, black pepper, and incense. Simple and elegant and as cheap as chips. Terrific autumn and winter fragrance.
Screenshot_20221228-061318_Chrome.jpg

That’s what we’re here for and I’m happy to help. I finished my shave with it today as well!
I highly recommend purchasing their samplers in both soaps and aftershaves
150EEBA5-B184-4C3A-BFE2-6266703A863E.jpeg

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
That’s what we’re here for and I’m happy to help. I finished my shave with it today as well!
View attachment 1630356

View attachment 1630356
Where can I get a sample of Valley OF Ashes aftershave?

Where can I get a sample of Valley OF Ashes aftershave?
Directly from Southern Witchcrafts. They’re sold out at the moment but their is an email notification option to let you know when it’s back in stock.

Non incense-forward, but Stirling Glastonbury has an element of incense included in the notes. Much more earthy than incense to my nose.

A bit off the beaten path, but consider Boucheron pour Homme. As I remember it, it has very nice incense base notes. A little goes a long way.
I have had luck finding it as an AS balm, but not as an AS splash. In a pinch, I've used the EdT with a bit of glycerin.

Good luck with your search, and keep us posted.

Not sure how to define Incense.
But Santa Maria Novella juices, IMHO, rank high in many respects.
Here is their Acqua di Cuba

santa maria del fiori morris forndran filarmonica santa maria novella may 1 2017.jpg

Depends if you want an aftershave or EDP/EDT fragrance.

Zoologist Camel Parfum has incense, myrrh and frankincense and would be my recommendation if you are looking for a long lasting incense style scent. It is fantastic, but not cheap at just under $200/60ml.

1702598810879.jpeg

Top Bottom