What's new

In your experience, which cartridge clogs the less?

It’s a hole I haven’t regretted falling down. [emoji106]

The F3 blades aren’t as sharp as the MR3 Neo Blades (which utilises a wire guard system similar to Feather Guard AC blades and a strange rotating cylinder on the base of the cart itself instead of a lubricating strip) and are definitely worth a try if you can get hold of some cheaply.

Yes, it is the rotating cylinder that drew my attention. Beside that they are highly praised.
I can't find them cheaply: $ 22 for 9 MR3 Neo Blades carts shipped from Japan Vs. $25 for 8 Gillette proglide.
Anyway it wouldn't be an issue because if I like any of the systems 8 carts would left me covered for years.

I’m very impressed with the F3 that a picked up a couple of weeks ago. I have not had any problems with clogging. I’m on my first cartridge and I’ve gotten 8 good shaves out of it so far. I don’t know if this has made a difference but when I got this razor I began coating the blades with baby oil using a q-tip after my usual habit of drying off the razor by stropping it on a towel. By the way I also picked up some MR3 Neo cartridges which I plan on giving a try with the F3 handle once my first F3 cart wears out. I did not like the MR3 Neo handle using the F3 cartridge compared to the F3 handle. The MR3 Neo handle was a little more aggressive, at least for me, but it is a well made handle (I got the metal/rubber one)

In my earlier post I forgot to mention that although I prefer the F3’s handle, the MR3 Neo handle has a tab that you can use to either lock or unlock the pivoting motion of the cartridge. The F3 handle is honestly very similar to a Schick Hydro Sense in terms of it’s pivoting action, but the F3 has more weight and better grip and I prefer it’s 3 blades vs the 5 blades of the Schick Hydro series carts.

the old mach 3 head , this is the best razor i ever tried and i tried many.. fusion proglide, fusion, mach 3 turbo, DE razor (34c , EJde89, muhle r41, gillette slim and etc...) .
the new mach 3 head is very sucks...
old mach 3 head design which i think are best...
proxy.php

I agree with you, Mach3 rocks and I especially like the "green" sensitive heads while I'm not too fond of the "turbo" (too harsh to my skin).
I also discovered that in proper conditions (shaving daily) and with the proper technique (rinsing the razor more often than not) no razor head clogs, not even the Dorco 6+ with its 6 narrow-spaced blades.

the old mach 3 head , this is the best razor i ever tried and i tried many.. fusion proglide, fusion, mach 3 turbo, DE razor (34c , EJde89, muhle r41, gillette slim and etc...) .
the new mach 3 head is very sucks...
old mach 3 head design which i think are best...
proxy.php
I loved the old Mach 3 design with the metal bar fully extended down the sides. The new ones with the rubber strip fully extended across the bottom do not feel as smooth to me.

Top Bottom