What's new

In the end there simply is just no cure, is there? (sigh)

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I suspect the problem is that we think we need a cure. Considering all the habits and addictions available, why don't we just celebrate spending some money on something that brings a little joy?
Exactly. At Starbucks, the cheapest beverage is about $2.00 and the most expensive is about $6.00. If you grab the median at $4.00 that's nearly $100 a month for a 5 day work week.
Of course, not everyone does that - but not everyone has 493 shaving brushes either.
A hundred bucks a month on shaving gear could keep you in pretty good territory.
I won't go into other "hobbies" where folks are dropping a heck of a lot more than that on a monthly basis!

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Well, I miss the modern Williams bashing but at least Arko is still compared to urinal pucks and whether brushes should be dried tips up or down is still causing debate so some things never change. I haven't seen any recent questions about why there are numbers printed on the blade but expect them any time soon.

Using the search-button is apparantly just as difficult as it was some years ago! :lol:
Someone may have mentioned something about a man (or perhaps even some small group of men) who at one time made disparaging comments about the scent of Arko, but I've always thought that if something like that happened it was probably many years ago in a less enlightened age than ours.

Someone may have mentioned something about a man (or perhaps even some small group of men) who at one time made disparaging comments about the scent of Arko, but I've always thought that if something like that happened it was probably many years ago in a less enlightened age than ours.
I am afraid it is happening right under your eyes sir but a civilized man might choose to look away and leave that kind of idle chatter to other, less sophisticated folks.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I am afraid it is happening right under your eyes sir but a civilized man might choose to look away and leave that kind of idle chatter to other, less sophisticated folks.
I am pledged always to defend the honour of Holy Arko, even to the point of death.

In the first post I told you that my finger was hoovering over the 'order'-button on some 600 blades; well, I know now why I didn't take the pluge yet! Black Friday is coming to town and they will be 35% off.

Downside ( :biggrin1: ) is that I will have to order more to earn free shipping......

BTW WTH is that hat doing on my hat?

Top Bottom