What's new

In stock tobacco thread

Watch City Cigar is offering limited edition Glass Slipper on July 27. I didn't receive a time with the e-mail but assume their SOP, 12:00 PM EST.

Last edited:
Just when I told myself I have enough Tobacco cellared. I already have enough Escudo that when all my other tobaccos have been smoked there will still be Escudo. Do I really need another 5 tins?
You already know the answer to that question. But since you asked, no you don't need another 5 tins. You need at least 15,preferably 25 or more.

Ok, I'm done enabling for now.

Missouri Meerschaum has limited edition Sutliff Orchard Mist Crumble Kake. Burley and VA aged 90 days in a peach brandy barrel.

There’s 4 tins left of Savinelli 145th Anniversary at Payless Cigars and Pipes.

I’m late to the game, but smoked some at our Houston Pipe Club meeting Fri night. Bought 8 tins on Sat. Morning.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
If you liked the Savinelli you might like the small batch Sansepolcro if you haven’t already tried it. Seems to be an annual blend like Sun Bear, Red Flake, etc.

Columbo

Mr. Codgers Neighborhood
And a further note about TP. They appear to have moved their operations from FL to Richmond, VA.

And that may be relevant to your tobacco order shipping times as we muddle through these hot summer months. This time of year, the shorter, the better.

Top Bottom