What's new

In stock tobacco thread

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I have high hopes for the Dark Birdseye. I'm a big DFK fan and it seems very highly regarded. I took a chance on a pound of the stuff...

I haven't had any for years. In fact, I only smoked it before I'd properly figured the pipe out, so I don't have a true recollection of it. I probably ought to revisit it at some point, now I know what I'm suppose to be doing with it.

Really want some of the stuff that looks like a giant turd. Guess I’m not the only one. Unfortunately it’s never available.
Stuff I was looking for was no where to be found also. I just noticed this morning the bulk items I was interested in are already sold out AGAIN! So, yeah, about 12 hours give or take and stock depleted. I really wasn’t too interested yet anyway.

Last edited:

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I have high hopes for the Dark Birdseye. I'm a big DFK fan and it seems very highly regarded. I took a chance on a pound of the stuff...

I’ll echo @Kentos and add that it packs a bit of a nic hit as well. I find it’s nice and stout, kind of heavy/meaty/Smokey, but it’s not overwhelming and doesn’t have the oily taste that some heavy DFK blends have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I’ll echo @Kentos and add that it packs a bit of a nic hit as well. I find it’s nice and stout, kind of heavy/meaty/Smokey, but it’s not overwhelming and doesn’t have the oily taste that some heavy DFK blends have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it had a molassasy sweetness on the retrohale as well. I smoked a jar worth of it in the truck to work a few years ago and never revisited it.

Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky at pipesandcigars 1.75 oz tins for $5.99

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member

Kinda of a good deal there man. 2 sleeves for under 60.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification

Thanks...I thought I had my TAD reeled in...NOPE!

Top Bottom