What's new

In stock tobacco thread

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
It is interesting! The Cavendish and the Gros Michel (aka Big Mike) before it are/were both genetic clones. Because of mutations of that clone and weak defense against fungus, especially Panama Disease, we may see the same thing happen with the Cavendish as happened with the Big Mike. I’ve seen some reports that predict unless we find a suitable replacement for the Cavendish there may not be anymore “natural” bananas sometime in the next decade. There will probably still be GM Bananas that have been modified to be disease resistant.
There are sites that sell the Gros Michel for roughly $65 for 2-4lbs. Not sure if it’s with it, but I’m always tempted. There is a banana that had a vanilla custard/ice cream flavor as well.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Not really an "in stock" but Ernie at Watch City announced the prices will be going up soon. If youre on the fence now is just as good a time before the hike.

Thanks for the heads up. I’m taking this opportunity to try some of the lesser blends. Plus my 2 tins of Campaign Dark Flake.

Wessex
  • Red Virginia Flake 50g
  • Brigade Classic Virginia 50g
  • Brigade Campaign Dark Flake 50g x2
McConnell
  • Rich Dark Virginia 50g
Fribourg & Treyer
  • Vintage Flake 50g
  • Special Brown Flake 50g
  • Cut Blended Plug 50g
Astley's
  • No. 44 Dark Virginia Flake 50g

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
ive heard some people grumble that it wasnt what they thought it would be. Flavor and all
They had samples they were handing out, enough for a short bowl. I declined. I do want to get a tin when it's available though, just looking at it and smelling it, I bet it ages beautifully!

Half & Half in the pouches is out of stock at SP, but WV Smoke Shop has them; I just ordered one. They also have the Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match. I picked up a 4 oz. bag.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I was able to order some Wessex Gold Brick Virginia Plug from The Country Squire. No one else seems to have it.

Top Bottom