What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

In stock tobacco thread

Kentos

Wiped out at 25
Moderator Emeritus
Between SPs limited releases on MacB and CD I've given up on most of them. I'd make an exception for the Squadron Leader LE but I still have 3 tins of one year and 5 of another. If I could go through a tin every two months I'd think differently. Maybe.

But yeah, markerting.
It’s a sickness ‘yo.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Ambassador
Pipe Nook still has some Beast. I passed. I have limited space where I am so any purchase of leaf would have to be pretty special.

Whisky

Contributor
I bought a couple tins of Beast at TP just to see what it’s like. I can always PIF them if I don’t like it.

Edit: It’s out of stock at TP as well.

Kentos

Wiped out at 25
Moderator Emeritus
I bought a couple tins of Beast at TP just to see what it’s like. I can always PIF them if I don’t like it.

Edit: It’s out of stock at TP as well.
At worst it will be like a VaPer spice. With 50% Perique and soaked in rum you could add a pinch to some Va for variety. At best it will be a good after dinner smoke.

TP had around 250 tins I stock last night so I’m not surprised it sold out already.

Whisky

Contributor
SP has 15% off all C&D bulk blends until the 23rd. I really don’t need anything but the OJK Blue Label and Haunted Bookshop keep calling my name.

Top Bottom