What's new

In stock tobacco thread

Supposedly PH Dark Strong Flake are the busted up Orlik flakes. Never tried the Orlik but the PH is delightful.
I had the old recipe and thought it was pretty awesome. Read some reviews about the new and doesn’t seem to have changed enough for me to avoid it. Granted, I’d never buy it at full price, but the sales price was too good to say no.

THANK YOU!!

Thanks so much for posting about Bob’s on TP. It was one of 3 remaining blends on my unobtainable list that I’ve wanted to try all these years. I’ve never seen it in stock. Got a box of 500g. Figure 17 ounces should keep me happy for a rotation for a long long time.

Now I need to find Kingfisher and Grousmoor.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
THANK YOU!!

Thanks so much for posting about Bob’s on TP. It was one of 3 remaining blends on my unobtainable list that I’ve wanted to try all these years. I’ve never seen it in stock. Got a box of 500g. Figure 17 ounces should keep me happy for a rotation for a long long time.

Now I need to find Kingfisher and Grousmoor.

Congrats man. Must feel good!

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Was playing around with that tool Mike found and found a 3.5oz tin of Old Gowrie in stock at TP...wouldn't let me add more than one but it was in stock 🤷‍♂️

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Presbyterian on sale at SP

Presbyterian — Smokingpipes.com - https://www.smokingpipes.com/pipe-tobacco/Presbyterian/Presbyterian-50g/product_id/238

I've never had it before, anyone recommend it? Is there anything similar to it?

A very nice mild English in my opinion. Like Squadron Leader, but with a little less Latakia, or Skiff Mixture, but with a little less Oriental twang. I like tobaccos like this, which use Latakia sparingly. For me, Latakia becomes LaCACKia when overdone, but no risk of that with the Press Button Hairy One.

A very nice mild English in my opinion. Like Squadron Leader, but with a little less Latakia, or Skiff Mixture, but with a little less Oriental twang. I like tobaccos like this, which use Latakia sparingly. For me, Latakia becomes LaCACKia when overdone, but no risk of that with the Press Button Hairy One.

Well crud. What to do, what to do.

I kinda got burned on the Carolina red flake a few months ago. Grabbed 9 tins and immediately was turned off. I’d hate to do the same with Presbyterian. But if I like it.....

stupid TAD

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Well crud. What to do, what to do.

I kinda got burned on the Carolina red flake a few months ago. Grabbed 9 tins and immediately was turned off. I’d hate to do the same with Presbyterian. But if I like it.....

stupid TAD

Is it in tins over there? The reason I don't have any stashed away for later, is it's only available in pouches here.

Top Bottom