What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

In stock tobacco thread

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Contributor
I have high hopes for the Dark Birdseye. I'm a big DFK fan and it seems very highly regarded. I took a chance on a pound of the stuff...
I haven't had any for years. In fact, I only smoked it before I'd properly figured the pipe out, so I don't have a true recollection of it. I probably ought to revisit it at some point, now I know what I'm suppose to be doing with it.

Really want some of the stuff that looks like a giant turd. Guess I’m not the only one. Unfortunately it’s never available.
Stuff I was looking for was no where to be found also. I just noticed this morning the bulk items I was interested in are already sold out AGAIN! So, yeah, about 12 hours give or take and stock depleted. I really wasn’t too interested yet anyway.

Last edited:

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I have high hopes for the Dark Birdseye. I'm a big DFK fan and it seems very highly regarded. I took a chance on a pound of the stuff...
I’ll echo @Kentos and add that it packs a bit of a nic hit as well. I find it’s nice and stout, kind of heavy/meaty/Smokey, but it’s not overwhelming and doesn’t have the oily taste that some heavy DFK blends have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kentos

Wiped out at 25
Moderator Emeritus
I’ll echo @Kentos and add that it packs a bit of a nic hit as well. I find it’s nice and stout, kind of heavy/meaty/Smokey, but it’s not overwhelming and doesn’t have the oily taste that some heavy DFK blends have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it had a molassasy sweetness on the retrohale as well. I smoked a jar worth of it in the truck to work a few years ago and never revisited it.

Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky at pipesandcigars 1.75 oz tins for $5.99

Kentos

Wiped out at 25
Moderator Emeritus

Kinda of a good deal there man. 2 sleeves for under 60.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Ambassador

Thanks...I thought I had my TAD reeled in...NOPE!

Top Bottom