What's new

In stock tobacco thread

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I was just coming here to post this. Just saw my in stock notification and ordered some.:001_cool:

Pricey, but I've heard great reviews. And I've never seen it in stock before either.

I have some from last time they were in stock. It’s a pleasure to cut it into thin coins with the plug cutter.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I was just coming here to post this. Just saw my in stock notification and ordered some.:001_cool:

Pricey, but I've heard great reviews. And I've never seen it in stock before either.

Wow, that is spendy. Too much for a blind buy.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Wow, that is spendy. Too much for a blind buy.

The hard part is it’s a bulk so a bit harder to trade if you end up not liking it. I personally love it, but for 80.00 the opportunity cost is high. If your cellar is already topped out it’s a great addition for the cellar that already had everything :).

If your cellar is already topped out it’s a great addition for the cellar that already had everything :).
Exactly.

I have some from last time they were in stock. It’s a pleasure to cut it into thin coins with the plug cutter.
Looking forward to that. My plug cutter has been vastly underutilized - it's mostly been a photo prop the past few months, save for the odd bowl of Salty Dogs.

SmokersHaven is taking pre-orders for their tins which are blended by Germain & Sons. I've never had any Germain & Sons tobacco, but I know they are very well liked and sought after by a lot of people. I pre-ordered 3 of the tins that I thought I might like.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
SP also has Peterson Irish Flake and 3P in stock. Picked up a couple plus the ODF plug.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
The Louisiana Perique is a fav of mine. The Lakeland is very faint and adds a sweetness to the smoke.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Wessex Campaign Dark Flake and most of the Fribourg tobaccos in stock at SP.

Last edited:
I got a notice on Gold Brick this morning, figured it wasnt worth another order since i just placed one when BCF came back in stock yesterday.

Couple hours later I get the Brigade Campaign notification, and by then the Gold Brick was gone.

Top Bottom