What's new

In stock tobacco thread

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I forgot Bayou Morning, it's one of my favorite bulks. @Kentos has a list similar to mine but many of those aren't available in bulk from SP. I also agree, it's tough to go wrong with C&D. They have so many blends to try.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I forgot Bayou Morning, it's one of my favorite bulks. @Kentos has a list similar to mine but many of those aren't available in bulk from SP. I also agree, it's tough to go wrong with C&D. They have so many blends to try.

Ah bummers, didn’t realize it was only bulks.

brandaves

I believe it’s very similar to Newminster 403 Superior Round Slices which is very good. But the Newminster is always available and cheap, so there’s that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bought some. It's pretty cheap too. At under $14 for 3.5 oz, not to shabby a price point.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I have two from last time and still haven’t tried it. Might grab a couple more but the red Va is likely a different crop so I dunno.

I have two from last time and still haven’t tried it. Might grab a couple more but the red Va is likely a different crop so I dunno.
I haven’t tried it but I’m looking forward to it. I loved the Carolina Red Flake, and the version w/Perique. I’ll probably order a year supply of the Sansepulcro while I’m at it since they’re still offering it.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I haven’t tried it but I’m looking forward to it. I loved the Carolina Red Flake, and the version w/Perique. I’ll probably order a year supply of the Sansepulcro while I’m at it since they’re still offering it.

Last release on the Sansepolcro they had a 15% off sale, so you can gamble that they have a sale again. Or wait too long and it sells out. I guess even if you buy 10 tins it’s only a 10.00-ish savings.

brandaves

You won't regret having either blend in your cellar. They are both really good fresh and bound to improve.

Top Bottom