What's new

In-Stock Primers

shoelessjoe

"I took out a Chihuahua!"
Never heard of that brand
Same here ... I’m set with enough primers to last a few lifetimes, but I’m certain some will choose to jump on these.

BTW, interesting, the disparity in pricing between the SPs & the other three.

Description
FSAAP Small Pistol Boxer Primers

‘Fort Smith’ (FSAAP) Brand mil-spec Small Pistol Boxer Primers, which are non-corrosive and made to standard CIP, SAAMI, & DoD mil-spec quality specifications as written by our government customers. These primers are all brand new made in 2018 & 2019 for use by the nation’s largest ammunition manufacturers.

The ‘Fort Smith’ (FSAAP) brand is the ISO 9001 certified, military grade division that produces for both the US and foreign governments, and is typically never sold to US consumers.

Specifications:

• Made in our ISO 9001 state of the art factory, with 100% optical and computer inspection for priming.
  • Clean burning, reliable ignition
  • 100% Non-Corrosive priming compound
  • All primers come face up in the trays for easy loading
  • Independent lab tested for 100% reliability and proper sensitivity
All FSAAP branded primers have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. FedArm holds its brand highly and will ensure you are a satisfied customer.

Primers are available in:

• 5,000 primers: packed as 100ct. sleeves, in a 1,000 piece carton, in a 5,000 round brick.
  • Wholesale quantities available for discount, at 100k, 500k, and 1 Million+ volume discounts. Email us to inquire.

Never heard of that brand. Cannot figure their pricing, $129 for 5000 small pistol and $499 for large pistol or rifle.

I have more primers stashed away than I will ever use.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Well, at the present time, about $170 for 5000 SPP shipped is absolutely a great price, and they are available. There are a few guys at Brian Enos's Forum they use the Tula and Wolf primers and report good about them. Got enough primers on hand right now, but if I was in need, I jump on this.

Well, at the present time, about $170 for 5000 SPP shipped is absolutely a great price, and they are available. There are a few guys at Brian Enos's Forum they use the Tula and Wolf primers and report good about them. Got enough primers on hand right now, but if I was in need, I jump on this.

Yeah, what's the issue @ ~$3.40/100 after none being available since May/June?

Yeah, what's the issue @ ~$3.40/100 after none being available since May/June?

Yes, but $10.00/100 for large is extremely high thats 10 cents per primer. Seems outrageous when I can remember paying around a penny apiece or less, and yes that was a long time ago.

0jd1bm0q5dzv.jpeg

LOL...

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Everything will be fine mid 2022... Or it won't 🤷‍♂️ but I picked a Hornady reps brain and that was the date he spouted out.

Crazy pricing. I picked up about 10,000 S&B SPP's a few years back. I think the cost was well under $30/1,000.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Crazy pricing. I picked up about 10,000 S&B SPP's a few years back. I think the cost was well under $30/1,000.
I got S&B primers at Cabelas a few years back for $17.99 plus tax per 1000. They sold them most of the time for $19.99 and I had a coupon for 10% off, so this came to about $19 with tax --- good old days, doubt it goes back to this. I think primers will never go much under $40 in the future, if they go this low.

BTW, the S&B SPP were good, never had an issue with them.

Top Bottom