What's new

In search of the spice Melange

Does anyone know how I can get my hands on a tub of Barrister and Mann Melange? I recently switched over to soap after years of using GFT and TOBS cream. I feel in love with B+M and thier scents. I'm a huge Dune fan and I must try this soap. Unfortunately it's seems as difficult to obtain as the very spice it's named for. Any help would be appreciated!

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Since it was a Limited Edition soap you may be out of luck. I’d email B&M and see if they have plans to release it seasonally. They are responsive to their customers and if enough people inquire maybe they’ll do another run. If not I’d check the big auction site and build up enough posts and stick around long enough here to post a WTB on the B/S/T.

Does anyone know how I can get my hands on a tub of Barrister and Mann Melange? I recently switched over to soap after years of using GFT and TOBS cream. I feel in love with B+M and thier scents. I'm a huge Dune fan and I must try this soap. Unfortunately it's seems as difficult to obtain as the very spice it's named for. Any help would be appreciated!

Ok, now I want some of that too.

The spice must flow!

Art Film GIF by Tech Noir

Dune Part 2 is scheduled to be released next year in October. Could see a re-release of related merchandise including shaving soaps when that happens. If you find some you will need to buy 2 and give one to the Spacing Guild so they can fold space in order to ship it from Arrakis:)

Last edited:
Dune Part 2 is scheduled to be released next year in October. Could see a re-release of related merchandise including shaving soaps when that happens. If you find some you will need to buy 2 and give one to the Spacing Guild so they can fold space in order to ship it from Arrakis:)

Too true, one can only hope they re-release! I'm greedy like the Baron, I need it now!

From the description of the superb Seaforth! Sea Spice Lime Shaving Soap:

"Coriander, pink pepper and a touch of west indies bay provide a spice mélange that gives some brawn to a new modern classic."

Top Bottom