What's new

In Praise of the Not So Pretty Toggle

I highly recommend that if possible, you pick up a not so great condition Toggle. Like some plain women, having a not so pretty Toggle provides some great experiences. Buying a collectible Toggle costs too much and also creates guilt about shaving with it. I love my not so perfect Toggle. It's everything the Fatboy is, but even better. Why?

1. The toggle mechanism is much quicker and easier to use than TTO. It allows for such things as changing blades during a shave to test various blades. Wet hands don't matter.

2. The extra length from the close toggle balances the razor better than the Fatboy.

3. It's cool to shave with a Toggle!

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." Yogi Berra

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Cool Toggle! I liked the one I had too. The Toggle mechanism as has been mentioned in the past is very substantial and not loosey goosey as I feared before using it. A very nice design and well balanced shaving tool. I sold mine to Scott (Groundhog). Glad you are enjoying yours....You make good points about just owning one!

I have bin dieing to find a toggle to buy all that I see are to expensive for me but soon one day I will have the toggle and 195 .

Cool Toggle! I liked the one I had too. The Toggle mechanism as has been mentioned in the past is very substantial and not loosey goosey as I feared before using it. A very nice design and well balanced shaving tool. I sold mine to Scott (Groundhog). Glad you are enjoying yours....You make good points about just owning one!

......and it's a great shaver! When I found my mint one in the box, I quit feeling guilty about actually using it!

Top Bottom