What's new

GIVEAWAY! In honor of Veteran's Day in the USA ..... a nice PIF

So far, only two "I'm in" replies. I will keep this open for another week, and hopefully have some more positive replies.

I was former Spec Ops in US Army. I was also in During Desert Shield. I was injured during a jump and spent over 6 months in a full leg cast. I left active duty with the full intentions of going back active but wound up being reassigned to a high risk rescue unit in the guard. I left the service after meeting my beautiful future wife . While I enjoyed my time in service I am enjoying my life with my wife and 3 gorgeous children more so...Sometimes I miss it though.. I mean who wouldn't miss jumping out of airplanes and all..

Okay .... three "I'm in" replies fo far. I will keep my PIF offer out there until this Friday night,
and will choose the winner on Saturday. I hope to get more positive replies, so come on Vets
and let's get some more action for my PIF.

Respectfully not in.

For the most part I was attached to Attack Squadron 65 (World Famous Fighting Tigers) VA-65, Carrier Air Group 8 (6th fleet) stationed in Virginia Beach as NAS Oceana. My squadron was attached aboard the USS Coral Sea (CVA-43) on her final voyage before her decommissioning. We were also attached aboard the USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN-71) in support of Desert Shield/Storm in 1991.

Thank you for honoring your dad. I honor mine as well. I lost him in 2000. He was also in WWII. He never spoke of it, not even with me after I went through my tours and was adult enough (not even to his wife, my mother). It must have been very traumatic or he may have felt that his involvement didn't compare with the others, like your dad, that saw very serious combat.

Okay Gents, it is now 7:30 Friday evening New York time, and this PIF is now closed.
Deep heartfelt feelings of gratitude and appreciation to all the veterans --- Thank you
for your service and heroism. You are all to be applauded and respected.

I'm in. USMC vet from first Gulf War.
I vividly remember watching all the aircraft flying overhead floating New River Air Station enroute to the Middle East.

And the winner is "dmilano" ---- I left you a personal e-mail, and am looking forward to
sending you my gift. I hope you enjoy it.

Okay Gents, it is now 7:30 Friday evening New York time, and this PIF is now closed.
Deep heartfelt feelings of gratitude and appreciation to all the veterans --- Thank you

And the winner is "dmilano" ---- I left you a personal e-mail, and am looking forward to

Thanks so much for your generosity @Adam18 Thanks to all fellow veterans out there for serving our great country!

Adam,
I just saw your wonderful PIF and beautiful post about your Dad and his exemplary service to our nation.
Thanks so much for your kindness to our Veterans. A kind gesture, a word of encouragement, a smile and thank you means more than most people realize.

Congratulations @dmilano enjoy in good health and thanks for your service. It is greatly appreciated.

Thank you again @Adam18 . I received the PIF package in prefect condition.

20211128_152531.jpg

Top Bottom