What's new

In Glasgow Today, Any Local Member that can Offer Advice/Suggestions? Thanks!

Hi guys,

Just arrived in Glasgow. We were hoping to visit Stirling Castle and find a good local place for lunch. Is the local taxi company the best way to get around?
Any suggestions on where to eat near port or Stirling Castle that aren't just chain restaurants?

If you have any suggestions on places to visit, what to try, or maybe a place with any Scotland made KNIVES please let me know! (Guess if I get a knife I'll have to ship it back home though since I'm on a cruise. :/)

Thanks!

For transportation I would suggest the subway/underground. The last time I was in Glasgow they were efficient enough.

Cheers,

Gauthier

For transportation I would suggest the subway/underground. The last time I was in Glasgow they were efficient enough.

Cheers,

Gauthier
Thanks. We ended up taking a taxi, and it was great, so we are looking at local transport instead of excur$ion$ for other stops. Next is Belfast and Liverpool I believe.
I wanted to get a Scottish made pocket or hunting knife as a souvenir and ship it back to the states, but seems there isn't a big market for them there. Oh well. Would love to go back and spend more time there.

PXL_20220704_133153894.jpg

Top Bottom