What's new

Improvements, suggestions needed

I guess I'll throw in my two cents.

With Vaping on the rise, I think it'll be nice to have a resource for new Vapers. Recommendations for newbies, preferably things that are easy to come by. Probably sorted by Country since availability varies.

So many people try Vaping and don't like it. They need to work with real Vapers, not just what the guy at the Gas Station tells them. For every person I help, I hear about ten more that failed.

I guess I'll throw in my two cents.

With Vaping on the rise, I think it'll be nice to have a resource for new Vapers. Recommendations for newbies, preferably things that are easy to come by. Probably sorted by Country since availability varies.

So many people try Vaping and don't like it. They need to work with real Vapers, not just what the guy at the Gas Station tells them. For every person I help, I hear about ten more that failed.

Dan, I know exactly what you mean. The issue is this industry is changing constantly, so what might have been good 5months ago, might be outdated now.
I think the best advice is to go to a reputable vape shop, and get the advice you need.

Dan, I know exactly what you mean. The issue is this industry is changing constantly, so what might have been good 5months ago, might be outdated now.
Very true, but a decent carto tank is still better than a dusty Blu. :laugh:
I think the best advice is to go to a reputable vape shop, and get the advice you need.
Many people don't (currently) have one of those or know where to find one. Perhaps we can begin an approved Vape shop list?

Top Bottom