What's new

IMPORTANT PROGRAMMING NOTE for our NEXT EPISODE

**Programming Note**

Due to some timing and logistical issues our interview with Phil from BullGoose will now air on our November 28th show, so we are going to try something a bit different. If you have any questions, comments about Badger & Blade , Traditional Shaving, about any of the forums or a topic you would like us to cover, Please add to this thread and your subject or question could be read on the air.

We thank you for you submissions

THANKS!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Lather - thin or pastey; drippy or creamy; dull or shiney; scented or not; does edible make it more attractive?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Soaps -v- creams :- Why are soaps so superior to creams? :lol:

Where'd you find that fancy radio voice? Do lather preference and razor aggressiveness preference go hand in hand?

RJ - Chicago
Posted from my phone, please forgive typos.

Is wet shaving considered a counter-culture movement in the way that we defy the status quo of the majority shavers (ie multiblade systems, electric razors, etc.). Discuss amongst yourselves! :001_smile

Thanks Gents, these should make for interesting topics of discussion on the show..,. Thanks!!

"
proxy.php
"

Graydog

Biblical Innards
You do a Great Job with The Show. I love the old commercials. The Old Question ......Vintage vs. New .

Got everything we need for this Show, Thanks for all the submissions and if wanted ( i will put up a poll after the next show ) this to be a segment in each show then we will do it.

Again thanks for your participation!. it is much appreciated!

Top Bottom