What's new

Important news from Above The Tie

Thank you so much! We have been blown away by all the well wishes and support from B&B and the entire wetshaving community! 💙
I have a few more incoming items from ATT. Wanted to make sure I had a complete set of Windsor items before they all get snatched up. Thanks again for all you guys have done over the years to support us crazy wet shavers. I've had several conversations with you guys over the years and ever encounter was a pleasurable experience. Top notch.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I am sorry to hear this news, but very glad to be already in possession of several Above the Tie razors and handles.

My very favorite of that group is the X1 Slant. Sometimes I think of it as being my favorite razor of all. It has an honored place in my highest category for razor ranking, the Daily Drivers. My CM DE is also a Daily Driver category member. Your company has produced some very fine razors. Hard to believe it's over.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Happy shaves,

Jim

I am sorry to hear this news, but very glad to be already in possession of several Above the Tie razors and handles.

My very favorite of that group is the X1 Slant. Sometimes I think of it as being my favorite razor of all. It has an honored place in my highest category for razor ranking, the Daily Drivers. My CM DE is also a Daily Driver category member. Your company has produced some very fine razors. Hard to believe it's over.

Happy shaves,

Jim
The X1 is excellent.

I pray that God will walk with you as you enter this next phase of life. I honestly did not realize ATT was a owned by a small business, but we had one of your stores, or at least I thought it was, in a local mall. You have many excellent razors to choose from, though I have not had the pleasure.

I have a few more incoming items from ATT. Wanted to make sure I had a complete set of Windsor items before they all get snatched up. Thanks again for all you guys have done over the years to support us crazy wet shavers. I've had several conversations with you guys over the years and ever encounter was a pleasurable experience. Top notch.
You know why we all fit in so well don't you? We're crazy too! Ha Ha Ha! This is truly the best online community! ❤️

Happy shaves,

Jim
Thank you so much! The X1 is one of our favorites as well!

I pray that God will walk with you as you enter this next phase of life. I honestly did not realize ATT was a owned by a small business, but we had one of your stores, or at least I thought it was, in a local mall. You have many excellent razors to choose from, though I have not had the pleasure.
It's not to late, we still have some things left on our shelves! ;)

i purchased an original ATT stainless razor when the first came out and have made it my daily razor.
Beautiful design marveous performous it just gives a great shave. This design was genius it's a shame the shaving world didn't see it. Good luck in the future. I'm shaviing with your razor for my lifetime.<Thanks Guys>

i purchased an original ATT stainless razor when the first came out and have made it my daily razor.
Beautiful design marveous performous it just gives a great shave. This design was genius it's a shame the shaving world didn't see it. Good luck in the future. I'm shaviing with your razor for my lifetime.<Thanks Guys>
Thank you for those kind words.

Sad to hear such a legendary brand is closing. Way back before I started wetshaving, ATT was a legendary brand of class and quality. When the first local wetshaving store had opened, the carried ATT and it was miles above anything else in the stock. I still have fond memories of Atlas series.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.
Thank you. BTW what store was that?

Top Bottom