What's new

I'm sorry, but the guy makes some good stuff....

proxy.php

I'm finding myself using the CAR products a lot more. I just got in another order, Lime and Green Tea paste, a/s and balm.

Having read the forums. It seems like the verdict is still out on his stuff, but I must say I love it. I'm using English creams and soaps less and less. And at the same time I'm using a Gillette Fusion or Schick Quattro more and more. For me the razor has become less of an issue. The CAR line of products if used properly provide great shaves without irritation, redness and ingrown hairs.

Just my two cents worth.

It wouldn't be long before I have his entire line of products.

I don't know the guy, never meet him, never been to his place of business. Found out about his products from this great and informative forum.

CraigK

Craig, there's nothing wrong with CAR's products. I use his AS balm. I have not tried his other products due to not using the Method system. If it works for you, keep using it.

Austin said:
Craig, there's nothing wrong with CAR's products. I use his AS balm. I have not tried his other products due to not using the Method system. If it works for you, keep using it.

Austin,

I've tried reading about the "Method System", but I don't follow it. In fact, I don't understand it, other than the mix has to be moist and wet. His writings about quadrants, steel, gutters etc. are confusing. Hell, something I downloaded was 75 pages long. I just love his products and shave my face until its smooth as a glass.

CraigK

Craig, a few gents on this site prescribe to the Method system. Post a question and I'm sure they will chime in.

CraigK said:
Austin,

I've tried reading about the "Method System", but I don't follow it. In fact, I don't understand it, other than the mix has to be moist and wet. His writings about quadrants, steel, gutters etc. are confusing. Hell, something I downloaded was 75 pages long. I just love his products and shave my face until its smooth as a glass.

CraigK

Craig,
He is a raving lunatic... but I agree... his stuff if superb. For the life of me, I can't get his paste to work worth a damn, and for the most part find it worthless - but the rest of his line is superlative.

Top Bottom