What's new

I'm officially taking a break

I'll be away from home for some time and my shaving equipment will be a Schick, two shaving sticks (La Toja & Arko), a synthetic Omega, my homemade toner and a Korres balm. I've been using these products exclusively for a week with great results. Trust me, they're all amazing products.

Taking a break is sometimes unavoidable.

The good thing is that thanks to forum members and friends I was able to downsize my shaving stuff to some degree.

The used items, mainly brushes and some soaps, will remain in one of my bathrooms, I don't care a lot about them, but decided to safely pack all the unused products and those that are of high value to me. I didn't want to take the risk of losing them. If I don't enjoy them myself, then I'm sure that someone else in my family will do so.

With a few exceptions, a trained eye will get it, most items are affordable, but perform greatly. Hopefully I will revisit them in the future.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Thank you everyone.

It was fun.

I truly enjoyed the seven-year journey and my presence here.

All the best,

I wish you the best, to whatever you are about to do. Say hello from me to your Omegas and Semogues , which i discern under the wrapper, enjoy the break and happy shaves! The last part of your message makes it sound like a more definitive goodbye, i don't know if it is related to certain recent forum activity or not, but i think that the break will allow you to think more relaxed and see things more clearly.
I haven't been member for long, but it is better to see more people in the forum than less. I hope you will return. At any case, all the best to you too and all considered, taking breaks is maybe beneficial for many of us.

So, i will just say "arriverderci" instead of "addio".

Thank you for the name of that balm. I got one last year in Cyprus and really enjoyed it, but couldn’t remember what it was called. Is it readable available in Greece? I am going to the islands again this summer and would like to stock up. Great stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish you the best Nick. Its been a pleasure reading your posts and interacting with you on all the forums throughout the years. God bless and take care.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Good luck with whatever you are doing. I have enjoyed reading your post and threads and I hope that I see you back here sooner rather than later.

Top Bottom