What's new

I'm Looking for a DE razor for Her

I am looking for ideas for a DE razor for my other half . Lady Gillette's seem to be the way to go ,however I am finding it near impossible to get my hands on one . Can anyone recommend me something else for my good lady :001_smile

There are always several Lady Gillette's on Ebay at any given time. I've got a Champagne one on the way today.
I am looking for ideas for a DE razor for my other half . Lady Gillette's seem to be the way to go ,however I am finding it near impossible to get my hands on one . Can anyone recommend me something else for my good lady :001_smile

three razors come to mind Gillette,Gillette,Gillette ! All three work fine ! keep your eyes open here over the last few weeks Ive seen a couple go by but be quick they do not last long ! Happy Hunting !
Enjoy Your Shave !

There are quite a few that come to mind that do appear on the bay regularly like schick krona's,slim twist's & the knack and also if it has to have a long handle you could always opt for a long handled super adjustable...

I asked my wife if she wanted to try a DE. Of the laundry list of reasons she provided in her refusal, my favorite was her assetion that she would wind up looking like The Angry Princess from Thirteen Ghosts.

Knacks and Lady Gillettes pop up online and in flea markets and junk shops all the time. I've a feeling that you won't be looking for too long. Good Luck!

My SWMBO absolutely loves her lady Gillette, it may be her favorite gift from me that she has recieved (along with her custom best badger brush) at first she used it just for her legs, but now that she has gotten comfortable with it she even uses it for all her body hair trimming, she says it is way less irritating than the carts and disposables that she had been using.

Top Bottom