What's new

I’m looking for a citrus after shave recommendation

Pinaud Gent’s Gin has a lovely lime note and 4711 is the original citrus aftershave splash.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fine Italian Citrus is great.

Stirling also makes a version of the same scent, Piacenza. I have both, and actually ever so slightly prefer the Stirling version actually. But it's almost a tossup between the two, can't go wrong with either.

I just got some Rasozero Agrumella and I'm enjoying it. It's just a pure lemon scent, or maybe limoncello - I was tempted to add a dash to vodka and drink it!

I can safely say, you cant go wrong with 4711, Clubman Citrus musk or Clubman lime. The Musk is the longer stayer, then 4711 then lime IMHO. EDC not AS.

Fine Italian Citrus is great.

Stirling also makes a version of the same scent, Piacenza. I have both, and actually ever so slightly prefer the Stirling version actually. But it's almost a tossup between the two, can't go wrong with either.
Agreed that the Stirling version is better, at least in terms of face-feel for me.
Chiseled Face Santa Paula is another one that I’d highly recommend.

Shaved this morning with Stirling Satsuma soap and AS. The best orange scent I've come across!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
One of my favorite scents isn't a straight citrus scent, but it has plenty of citrus notes in it, lemon and bergamot. Barrister and Mann Seville. Most folks would classify it as a barbershop scent, but it does have a citrus element to it. Great stuff though.

Top Bottom