What's new

I'm Looking For 2 Part Marine Epoxy That Comes In Two Separate Tubes or Containers.

What is a good two part clear marine epoxy that doesn't come attached in the middle?

Last edited:
Slightly off topic, but if your concern is related to dispensing with the syringes tied together, I found a simple fix for the problem. Use some side cutters (or whatever) and snip the plastic that ties the two hammers together at the top. Then you can use them independently and dispense as needed. You can also retract slightly when done to help clear the nozzles. Don't know if this helps, just some things I've picked up using two part epoxy.

I have read where others have said they buy a brand that comes in two tubes so I was hoping to find that. Just not be lazy and not have to be bothered. In the meantime I found some but have been to busy at work setting up a new pc.

The reason most have combined or attached the syringes together is so you get an equal amount of resin and activator or hardener when dispensed for optimal results.

The reason most have combined or attached the syringes together is so you get an equal amount of resin and activator or hardener when dispensed for optimal results.

I know the reasoning, but it has never worked out that way for me one of the plungers seems always go in crooked when I use the ones like that. Now I go so far as to actually usual a digital scale to make sure the amounts are even - I'm not normally OCD but I am about this one thing.

I know the reasoning, but it has never worked out that way for me one of the plungers seems always go in crooked when I use the ones like that. Now I go so far as to actually usual a digital scale to make sure the amounts are even - I'm not normally OCD but I am about this one thing.
Weighing the epoxy is actually the best way to go!
I also dislike the plunger type devices for the same reason. Due to viscosity differences, one side always flows out more readily.

I just threw away some Devcon epoxy that was in two separate tubes. I could not keep the tubes from leaking after the first use. The whole thing became a sticky mess. Storing each tube in a separate zip lock back didn't even help much. I hadn't even used 1/4 of the product before I gave up with it and bought the more conventional stuff. My impression is that the benefit of the separate tubes has more to do with heavy or very frequent use. YMMV

Top Bottom