What's new

I'm in Love

Newsflash @ 11 ......Well loved soap maker motorcycle enthusiast ,local business person crashes into lake on joyride in flying machine.......:biggrin:

This is awesome! Once you have one of those I'll make an order for alot of soaps and then we arrange something so that you can fly to Europe in that thing to deliver them in person!

I promise and make sure you have a pleasant stay in Belgium! :001_smile

This could be used to step up your already amazing customer service - personalized aerial shaving soap delivery!

I don't think the gas tank holds enough fuel.. but I sure would be willing to think about it..... :laugh:

Ashe said:
This is awesome! Once you have one of those I'll make an order for alot of soaps and then we arrange something so that you can fly to Europe in that thing to deliver them in person!

I promise and make sure you have a pleasant stay in Belgium! :001_smile

Suzuki said:
This could be used to step up your already amazing customer service - personalized aerial shaving soap delivery!

I could just toss the tubs down the chimney......lol :thumbup: :biggrin:

Ok, there are various slang words for a lass dressed in leather on the back of the bike.

However, what's the term for a lad dressed in leather on the back of a lass's bike?

Would it be Momma's Bear? :rolleyes:

Tinzien said:
Ok, there are various slang words for a lass dressed in leather on the back of the bike.

However, what's the term for a lad dressed in leather on the back of a lass's bike?

Would it be Momma's Bear? :rolleyes:

That's where I put the soap orders silly.....:001_wub: lol

Top Bottom