What's new

I'm going old school!

Starting to smoke a pipe again and I going to get 2 classics! Prince Albert and Sir Walter Raleigh plus some Bulge Boy!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Starting to smoke a pipe again and I going to get 2 classics! Prince Albert and Sir Walter Raleigh plus some Bulge Boy!

Nice! Although the Bugle Boy I know is rolling tobacco for cigarettes. Is there a Bugle Boy Pipe Tobacco?

Bugler makes a “pipe” tobacco. You usually see it in pound bags with smokers choice etc. it’s a course cut that is just coarse enough to be an L tax so you don’t have to pay the cigarette taxes on a bag.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
IMG_20190314_175540_725

Here what I got plus I grabbed a MM corn cob pipe on Clearance at Walgreens!

Nice looking pipes. Have you added Carter Hall to your classic 'baccy rotation? I like the pattern on the Grabow (I think that may be a Grabow) third from left. Really old school.

If you are at all interested, here's my meager collection of American made old school pipes. Top, Dad's old Yello-Bole from the '50s, the others are Dr. Grabows I've picked up in the last couple of years or so new.

DSC_0002 (2).JPG

Last edited:
Nice looking pipes. Have you added Carter Hall to your classic 'baccy rotation? I like the pattern on the Grabow (I think that may be a Grabow) third from left. Really old school.

If you are at all interested, here's my meager collection of American made old school pipes. Top, Dad's old Yello-Bole from the '50s, the others are Dr. Grabows I've picked up in the last couple of years or so new.

View attachment 966371

I waiting to my sick wife passes cause she on oxygen and hates smoking of any kind.

Top Bottom