What's new

I'm giving up shaving.....

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
..... until Monday. It will be my 50th bday, and I want to wake up looking like the wild man of Borneo. Until then, that faint swishing sound you hear will be me, busily stropping away at my best TI.

Any suggestions as to how I can make this an extra-special shave?

ouch said:
..... until Monday. It will be my 50th bday, and I want to wake up looking like the wild man of Borneo. Until then, that faint swishing sound you hear will be me, busily stropping away at my best TI.

I could, but I am not sure your better half would stand for it!:blushing:

lean back and wrap multipile warm towels all over your mug, really take the time to give that barbershop straight shave prep, go slow, use your favorites prodcuts and then tell us that story about a stapler and the cut or whatever :tongue:

ouch said:

Top it off with a professional massage.

Randy

ouch

rtaylor61 said:
Top it off with a professional massage.

Randy

Professional massage??? As in, pay somebody? I'm so cheap, I don't even pay attention. My nickname is crime, because (this is gonna be ugly) crime don't pay.

I am, however, making progress on the 50th anniversary shave repertoire. The blond horn Thiers-Issard has been fully Naniwasized, Kitayamadeded, Shaptonized, and stropamalated, so the razor is good to go. The blade will be wielded by the (hopefully) steady hand of Mrs. Ouch, who will perform the all important task while perched on a 7" pair of stilettos, color as yet to be determined, but likely to match the shave cream. (I have no idea what the first aliens who arrive will look like, but I can guarantee that my wife will have a pair of shoes and a purse to match.) If a bouncing baby badger arrives at my door this weekend, all the better, elsewise the Vulfix will perform its usual duties.

Gettin' there.

Dont scare me like that with your title giving up shaving , I thought maybe you went Wack Jacko style and had your whole face epilated !!!!!! that would be OUCH !

Ouch,

I don't think u need anything else to make it perfect-the missus in 7" stilettos would be all i need. In fact, if my wife would dress appropriately(ahem!), I would have no issues with her shaving me.

maybe I can use your experience to get her to see the light.

I hope that your shave turns out to be everything you want it to be.:wink1: :ihih:

Marty

:w00t: I would even overlook a nick or two if pampering from a stiletto wearing fem was the trade-off.:w00t:

ouch

I'm more of a medium format or 4X5 view camera kind of guy, but we'll see what we can come up with. :tongue:

Man that is an incredible idea. I should've thought of that for my 40th a couple months ago. I hope she is steady on stilts like that! I love it!

Please do let us know how it goes!

Jeff

Top Bottom