What's new

I'm back!

Hi all,

Just wanted to check back in. I just went through a bas divorce and life was rough for a while! Anyway, I just made it out to NY for grad school. I'm ready to rejoin the community :)

Thanks all,

Brandon

Hi all,

Just wanted to check back in. I just went through a bas divorce and life was rough for a while! Anyway, I just made it out to NY for grad school. I'm ready to rejoin the community :)

Thanks all,

Brandon
Whats a bas divorce?

Welcome back!

I went through a bad one too, very few things in life are as difficult as that, I can totally relate, did you have kids? We do and that sadly compounds things. Good news is that due to a recent event, she and I are now finally becoming friends, we talk all the time and get along now, but jeez! What it took to get there was emotionally exhausting!!!!!

Paul

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Hi all,

Just wanted to check back in. I just went through a bad divorce and life was rough for a while! Anyway, I just made it out to NY for grad school. I'm ready to rejoin the community :)

Thanks all,

Brandon
Brandon:

proxy.php
...divorces can be 'messy'. :blushing:

But on the other hand...ah-ha!!!. So that's where you've been 'hiding & chillin' all this time have you now my friend, but that's OK because now you're back with us (and the 'cool side' of shaving)!
proxy.php

attachment.php
"Don't worry about the [cuts, weepers and] nicks: I'm glad you picked up your life. Forget about all the bad things, the pain and the strife". Author Unknown

PS How on earth did you earn the custom title of "Professional Muffin Splitter"...maybe something you said in the Mess Hall perhaps
proxy.php

Last edited:
After such a divorce, this is a good place to come for some relief.

My major bust up was easily the low point in my life, and the divorce was an afterthought. Everything has got steadily better since those dark days. It takes some time.

Welcome back!

Welcome back - nothing's changed. Toggles are still nonexistent as is Penzance and Stonehaven pipe tobacco. There's 7.5 million posts on Morris & Forndran brushes. One of the Ouch's is now a vegetarian. Williams puck soap finally was discontinued.

That fills you in haha

Welcome back. Went through a divorce once. Painful, exhausting, expensive, and well worth it. Life is good, if you have the right people around you.

Been there, done that re: divorce. It gets better over time. If you've got kids focus your energy on them.

Welcome back!

You guys make me laugh. It is nice to be across the country doing hours and hours of homework!

Top Bottom