What's new

I'm Amazed and Impressed

This group has to be the most generous bunch of Gentlemen and Gentlewomen on the Planet...

I've lost track of how many various PIFs are running right now..
@dangerousdon's Vets and Active Duty PIF
@matwho's Stahly Razor PIF
@macnutty's Gem 1912 plus Mama Bear PIF
@SteveWY's 5000th Post PIF
@BuddinK's First PIF win PIF
@AnotherChef's Shave Den PIF
@jkf69's Kentucky Derby PIF
@dangerousdon's Blade PIF in the Shave Clinic

Plus not found right now....
a Watch PIF (in the Haberdashery?)
Talk of creating a Speakeasy PIF.....

What have I missed? Add them in and tell those lurkers that they are missing out... :w00t:

[MENTION=93173]dangerousdon[/MENTION] [emoji38]

I also forgot my own Win a Gillette #66 Aristrocrat if you have a Silver Badge PIF...

See what I mean.. Can't keep track of them all.:w00t:
I didn't count that one because you have to be one of those fancy silver contributor guys. Truth be told, that Aristocrat was probably the best of all the contributor prizes.

Sent from the Danger Phone

[MENTION=93173]dangerousdon[/MENTION]
Gold is pretty but it really stands out when mated with silver... think of all those pretty watches with gold and silver bands... your badges are lloking like they could use some brightening up. :tongue_sm

I didn't count that one because you have to be one of those fancy silver contributor guys. Truth be told, that Aristocrat was probably the best of all the contributor prizes.

Sent from the Danger Phone

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I couldn't begin to list all the great things I've gotten from members here in the past year.
Great guys. It nice to have a place to give as well.

Adam

Not to mention the numerous one-on-one PIF's that occur via the IM system throughout various forums. I have both been gifted razor blades and have PIF'd out some by this means this very week.

Top Bottom