What's new

ikon razors, worth it?

I basically stopped buying razors after finding this efficient open comb, under $50 also which is a great price considering how much others costed me also.

IMG_3986-768x785.jpeg

I tested several iKon razors ...

I left myself the iKon B1 Standard .... This is an efficient razor with a medium aggression with a certain feeling of the blade ....
On closer inspection, you can see a slight undulation (deformation) on the safety beam, the blade must be carefully adjusted ...

After adjusting the blade she shaves very well ... (for me) so she stayed in the shaving On my stable in rotation ...

I thought that this minor defect was only my copy ... But I had 3 B1 Standard icons for comparison ... And they all looked and had the same as my current one ...

However, as for customer service ...

On August 13, I wanted to buy a handle for the razor from the manufacturer ... There is information that they are shipped all over the world, you just need to contact us, write a message ...

I wrote a message 13 August, that I want to buy to Europe and I have been left with no answer ...

For me, I was in process awhile back and was going to purchase two Ikon razors. Had some questions, emailed them. Nothing...
Emailed them again, Nothing. So then I moved on. Companies without an ear or a soul.... I will pass on....
Under my roof all the DEs and SEs added, I have made positive connects with the companies. It is one of the litmus tests I prefer to follow. Some my think I am crazy but that is me.....BFX

I own the IKON x3 and it's one of my favorite razors. The IKON x3 slant is very smooth and very efficient for me. I wasn't a fan of the IKON b1 though.
One use only for my Ikon X3 and Merkur slant. The X3 was not intimidating and gave a decent shave. The Merkur was "too close" (now I know what the expression "skinned alive" means).

Top Bottom