What's new

If you want a rich and stable lather

Youtubers have found a way to make sure you won't get anything less than that...

proxy.php

I laughed so hard at this. So hard.

This hobby continues to surprise me!!!

You got it all wrong. He doesn't do that to make stable lather. This is a test that he invented, to test if the lather will remain stable or whether it will dissipate, by moving air with the towel. It's to test soap stability. Don't ask me if there is logic behind this, because it's his original method and apparently works for him and he is in position to assess different soaps' stability by doing this testing routine. My doubt is how can air affect a lather so dense, but he can see differences, so who am i to say otherwise...

You got it all wrong. He doesn't do that to make stable lather. This is a test that he invented, to test if the lather will remain stable or whether it will dissipate, by moving air with the towel. It's to test soap stability. Don't ask me if there is logic behind this, because it's his original method and apparently works for him and he is in position to assess different soaps' stability by doing this testing routine. My doubt is how can air affect a lather so dense, but he can see differences, so who am i to say otherwise...
Isn’t that the guy who has a HUGE following of Europeans on YouTube?

Isn’t that the guy who has a HUGE following of Europeans on YouTube?

He has 8500 subscribers in Youtube, i am not sure how many of them are Europeans, as his videos are in italian only. If he has non Italians who watch without understanding what he says, i have no idea. I don't even have a personal account on youtube, i just go there and watch, so i don't know much about how to find nationalities. He does seem to have some very enthusiastic local followers though.

He has 8500 subscribers in Youtube, i am not sure how many of them are Europeans, as his videos are in italian only. If he has non Italians who watch without understanding what he says, i have no idea. I don't even have a personal account on youtube, i just go there and watch, so i don't know much about how to find nationalities. He does seem to have some very enthusiastic local followers though.
8,500 is a decent number considering it’s in Italian.

8,500 is a decent number considering it’s in Italian.

You can say that again! He is in the top 2 italian wetshavers as far as subscribers go. Extrò Cosmesi named a soap and aftershave after him. Zenith, gave him this prototype badger with his initials on the handle:

He said, he helped Zenith in the knot development.

You can say that again! He is in the top 2 italian wetshavers as far as subscribers go. Extrò Cosmesi named a soap and aftershave after him. Zenith, gave him this prototype badger with his initials on the handle:

He said, he helped Zenith in the knot development.
Nice! I’d heard he was a bit of “a thing.” But my Italian isn’t what it used to be :)

Nice! I’d heard he was a bit of “a thing.” But my Italian isn’t what it used to be :)

I don't know what exactly it means to be a "thing". He is what you could call a wetshaving celebrity. I call him Salvador Dalì of wetshaving, because i can't exactly follow his testing methods, but at the end, they work for him and apparently many people like very much his reviews and i haven't really bothered to test his methods on myself, so i just leave it there, that some people aren't understood by everyone, much like Salvador Dalì.

Here is his soap (rich in Jasmine). I wasn't even aware that he is so popular, until the day i stumbled on his soap in a shop and at the beginning i couldn't figure out what i was looking at. And then it came to me, that it was him!

I am not what you would call a faithful follower of his channel, but he comes up very often when you search for a brush. He has dozens of brushes, so if you want to see how a brush splays for example, there is good probability that he has it.

EDIT: He likes this type of lather, because it offers "maximum protection for the face". I use mild razor, so i haven't even tried to see if it's true.

Last edited:
This guy is funny, I would say simpatico..There are some videos of him, when he says loudly "eee" non stop at the end of the sentence.

He has a great following mostly Italian I guess.

Top Bottom