What's new

If You Want a Real Wake-up Try Pure Peppermint!

I don't much like peppermint to eat, but I love the smell. I ordered the TOBS cream and the Sudsy Soapery Candy Peppermint A/S in order to get a healthy dose and was not disappointed! Both pretty much straight peppermint, scent strength way the heck up there. The only thing is putting the splash or lotion or whatever they call it on your cheeks, the scent rises up quickly and makes your eyes water. Also the scent is short-lived, but still worth it even for 20 minutes time (who knows, maybe Phoenix Epic Peppermint A/S and Cologne lasts longer, but it's seasonal) The second shave I tried, I mixed both with lavender to maybe decrease the eye water, but it just wasn't the same pore opening exhilaration, so when I do it again, I'll just try and not put the A/S on the cheeks below the eyes. If you like peppermint, except for that caveat with the eye watering, after 2 shaves I give a positive recommendation. .

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
I don't much like peppermint to eat, but I love the smell. I ordered the TOBS cream and the Sudsy Soapery Candy Peppermint A/S in order to get a healthy dose and was not disappointed! Both pretty much straight peppermint, scent strength way the heck up there. The only thing is putting the splash or lotion or whatever they call it on your cheeks, the scent rises up quickly and makes your eyes water. Also the scent is short-lived, but still worth it even for 20 minutes time (who knows, maybe Phoenix Epic Peppermint A/S and Cologne lasts longer, but it's seasonal) The second shave I tried, I mixed both with lavender to maybe decrease the eye water, but it just wasn't the same pore opening exhilaration, so when I do it again, I'll just try and not put the A/S on the cheeks below the eyes. If you like peppermint, except for that caveat with the eye watering, after 2 shaves I give a positive recommendation. .

Gosh darnnit Wayne, why did you have to go and make me want to buy another soap! Ugg. I sware you do this to us on purpose, right after your previous post too LMAO! I really can't buy anymore soaps though, my income won't allow it, already spent plenty of money.

But yes, I do love Peppermint, great scent, good in tea too! But didn't you call it a cream? Is it in a tube then? I think you said cream, which indicates not a hard soap puck.

enjoyed TOBS peppermint this morning, followed up with Myrsol K. Really not overwhelmingly strong, nor long-lasting, just nice.

taylor of old bond street peppermint art of shaving friedellko monday myrsol k april 4 2022.jpg

Gosh darnnit Wayne, why did you have to go and make me want to buy another soap! Ugg. I sware you do this to us on purpose, right after your previous post too LMAO! I really can't buy anymore soaps though, my income won't allow it, already spent plenty of money.

But yes, I do love Peppermint, great scent, good in tea too! But didn't you call it a cream? Is it in a tube then? I think you said cream, which indicates not a hard soap puck.
Yep cream, but it's so outrageously good. Sarimento posted a pic of the exact one.

Top Bottom