What's new

If you thought being a TANKER in... RUSSIA... is... easy...

I loved T-34. It's a great film. I've watched it 3-4 times. If you do a search on Amazon prime look for the Director's Cut. It's got a few extra scenes than the default version.

If you like reading horror/syfy, look for a 80s paperback called Panzer Spirit. A long-forgotten Panzer tank, made with elven metal, comes back to life. A mindless, but fun, read.

Last edited:

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I loved T-34. It's a great film. I've watched it 3-4 times. If you do a search on Amazon prime look for the Director's Cut. It's got a few extra scenes than the default version.

If you like reading horror/syfy, look for a 80s paperback called Panzer Spirit. A long-forgotten Panzer tank, made with elven metal, comes back to life. A mindless, but fun, read.

Sounds great! Haunted Tank (DC Comics) was one of my favorites...

proxy.php

proxy.php

AA

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
From what I understand, the T-34 was not designed with the comfort of the users in mind. I don't think it was intentionally designed as a torture device for those inside, but it's not far off. In the spring and fall it was bad enough. In the summer it was also an unventilated sweatbox. In the winter ... it's an uninsulated, unheated metal box ...

From what I understand, the T-34 was not designed with the comfort of the users in mind.

Unlike Hollywood tank films, the Russians did not make the T-34 look comfy in the film, especially when shells hit and everyone inside got their bell rung.

Top Bottom