What's new

If you only had one razor, one blade, one cream or soap, AS, etc.

Edwin Jagger DE89, Feather and TOBS Eton College. For aftershave Lucky Tiger face tonic/aftershave or ice cold water is just fine

feather as-d2 without the base plate
merkur blade
cold tar soap

I wish I could be this tough but I'm not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this is an old one!

I have too much “stuff”, but could get away with the following with zero issues…

- Wolfman WR2 1.35DC
- Polsilver blades
- Canada Shaving Soap
- Thayers Witch Hazel
- Simpson Chubby 2 Silvertip

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune

If you only had one razor, one blade, one cream or soap, AS, etc.​

I would buy more.
I'm so glad I'm not limited to one of each. The only item on that list that I could use for every shave is the Canada Shaving Soap but that's because I can't use many scented soaps without my face reacting negatively. I have a variety of unscented soaps now that all work well and a few very lightly scented ones that don't cause a problem but the Canada Shaving Soap remains at the very top of the soaps, creams and croaps I have.

I sure wouldn't want to limit myself to just one razor and one blade. I don't use AS but I have one signature cologne I use on special occasions

For the most part unless I am trying new blades out of curiosity I pretty much use the same stuff every day. A Gillette super speed, Treet Durasharp, cheap no name boar brush, C.O. Bigelow shave cream, a few drops of Aqua Velva Ice Blue, then a small dab of Afta Fresh for the areas that tend to get drier after shaving. I am pretty much limited to one of each. Hate ordering stuff online and paying shipping. Only exception is blades. I bought a whole bunch of C.O. Bigelow back when they had it in stores around my area at about $6 for a 5 Oz tube when you buy 3. I shave with a DE to save money.

I think I would go nuts if I really had to, but here goes:

RazorTimeless Ti95 SC
BladeDorco Titan
BrushRazorock Plissoft 400
Soap, AS, ASB, preshaveProraso Green

I might change my mind…o no wait…can’t do that of course…see madness already kicking in! (for example I have not tried the Dorco in the Timeless yet, so maybe Feather it a better option)

Guido

linty1

My wallet cries.
Razor - Colonial General
Blade - Schick ac blade
Brush - This one is hard for me... maybe my Simpsons Eagle 2 in Super?
Soap - Pucked tabac, doesn't matter which version.

Top Bottom