What's new

If you like Proraso Green, you'll love . ?

Prep sapone de barba is another Italian menthol-y soap. I am not sure it is enough different from Proraso to search out. I use both regularly. Basically deciding by which color tub catches my eye that day.

proxy.php
Where do you get this??? I'm looking for Prep products sold in the US, preferably in NYC.

It is definitely good. I recently made the mistake of using it as a post-shave cream (instead of Trumper Limes). Wrecked my face for two days. Maybe you can use the other Proraso preshave creams after shaving, but the green needs to come off.

Even though it's not marketed as a post shave anymore, I and many others use it as a post shave all the time and it has never wrecked my face for days.. I actually love the cooling sensation!

just my 2cents

You could try Ingram Shave Cream. It provides an appreciable (almost eye-watering :laugh:) menthol sensation on the face. Certainly for fans of menthol. I find it quite lubricating as well.

The Ingrams Menthol is pretty dandy stuff for a face freeze. I get a nice close shave with it too.

Prep sapone de barba is another Italian menthol-y soap. I am not sure it is enough different from Proraso to search out. I use both regularly. Basically deciding by which color tub catches my eye that day.

proxy.php
I have not used the Prep soap but the cream is very good. Smells like a Hospital. I got mine from Italian Barber; they also have the soap.

Top Bottom