What's new

If you had to choose only one.

wow, tough question

mine would be razorock don marco hard intense but unfortunately they dont make it anymore, so ill go with stirling orange chill

As much as I love my fancy creams and soaps, I'd choose Arko! Always get a great lather. I can even shave with just rubbing it on my wet face w/o lathering it up with a brush. Cheap, lasta a long itme, and it smells clean.

Mikes and Stirling would come in a close second.

I own exactly one soap and it's all I use. It's all I ever care to use. It works and it's awesome... ARKO! :thumbup:

Musgo Real hands down. High performing with a scent you never get tired of. I like Cella as well but much like German food (or tortillas for that matter), I can only handle so much.

For performance I would go AOS tallow. Not the best scents but the best performance. If only it smelled like MdC Fougere.

Through the Fire Fine Craft Extinguish.

It is another great Maria Arman tallow soap. Raspberry scent with a menthol kick. Perfect.

Maria Arman for President.
She will Change the Face of America

As of today, I would say B&M Seville. My favorite seems to change over time; guess I haven't found that "it" soap some have found.

My first thought was B&M Seville, but my second thought was Tabac. And really I think it would have to be Tabac. But tough call!

Tabac

$frabz-there-can-be-only-one-4dec11.jpg

Top Bottom