What's new

If you cut/nick easily try the Yaqi double open comb (DOC) razor.

I kept getting nicked on my chin, same spot even using my Gillette Super Speed. Today I used my DOC and didn't get the closest shave but didn't even come close to getting nicked in that area. First shave in 3 days and my face appreciated the rest. ZERO irritation too. Good you give a face a rest once in a while.

M

Member 113878

Or Razorock SLOC:
1585356378636.png

Available with a good choice of handles.

I have it (though I knew it is called Double Open Comb or DOC) and it is very aggressive for me. Contrary to what your experience has been with it. Needs a mild or moderate blade and a lot of attention to shaving.

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Used as a stand-alone razor head (and not using the cap to increase aggression or the baseplate to mellow out a 2013-Mühle R41), I’m enjoying this razor.

The SLOC from Razorock is a part of every single one of my shaves. Excellent from the nose to the chin when I really just don't feel like being careful.

I have it (though I knew it is called Double Open Comb or DOC) and it is very aggressive for me. Contrary to what your experience has been with it. Needs a mild or moderate blade and a lot of attention to shaving.
Some SLOCs/ DOCs have a blade gap like the one from PAA. The cheap Yaqi has zero gap unless you back off on the handle.

Top Bottom