What's new

If you could live in a TV show for a year...

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Live in it in what sense? As one of the main characters or just you living in the show's backdrop world?
In order for me to buy into the premise, I would have to be able to select and live as one of the characters of my choosing.
I wouldn't want to be, as mentioned, a random "Red Shirt" guy in Star Trek, or the night shift janitor in Mad Men.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
In order for me to buy into the premise, I would have to be able to select and live as one of the characters of my choosing.
I wouldn't want to be, as mentioned, a random "Red Shirt" guy in Star Trek, or the night shift janitor in Mad Men.
I’d want to be the guy that goes home with Christina Hendricks every night.

Is that the American name for the BBC Spooks? Far too stressful for me!

I'd probably go for All Creatures Great and Small. I love North Yorkshire and they were much gentler times before WW2.

Gareth
I haven't seen the TV show but if it is anything like the book I could certainly live like that for a year... or more.

I feel like I lived in the show Justified on FX. It was filmed for years in Green Valley, CA where I lived.

We would frequently get notices for road closures, possible gunfire, racing cars, screeching tires, etc.

The studio rented a lot of peoples’ homes, businesses, and property to shoot the show. They also hired extras for scenes in the show.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Hmm. Make that "Enterprise," one of the most underrated ST franchises.

Assigned to T'Pol's section, of course.

proxy.php

AA

The Rockford Files

I think my display pic gave it away :)

Southern California was amazing back in the day .. The beer was cheap, the women looked great without botox and the freeways were not logjams , the sunrises..well you could actually see them ..and a one bedrooom condo near UCLA cost $120k ..not the $1.5 milion it is today

Somebody invent a time machine please !!!

Top Bottom