I guess you are not really sure what you wantFor me it would be a straight razor of:
Of course this would have to be custom made.
- Japanese ACRO stainless steel heat treated to near 70 RHC.
- Half-hollow grind with slight belly on the face side.
- 11/16 blade width.
- Spanish point like the Gold Dollar W59.
- Thumb notch like the Gold Dollar W59.
- Blade mass moment of inertia like the Gold Dollar W59.
- No blade bling.
- Bevel angle at about a 16°.
- A properly honed bevel.
- Ebony scales of traditional profile.
- No stabilisers.
- No jimps.
- Balance point at about the pivot pin when opened 180°.