What's new

If you could be a music star for one night on stage.....

Who would it be and why???

While I'm not a fan of country music, to be Garth Brooks would be cool. Every live video I've seen of him, he just seems to be enjoying it so much. Some of his songs (Thunder Rolls, Friends In Low Places) are great.

However, back to a genre of music I love, it would have to be Slash for one of the shows where they recorded the Use Your Illusions DVDs. In my opinion, he has the ability to unveil emotion through guitar music like nobody I've ever seen, and if his skills are second to anyone, the list of those above him is quite short.

Should be a fun thread.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Natalie Maines.
I would refuse to go on stage and thus violate the contract terms.
Then she'd have to deal with the mess when she took back over the next day.
I never liked Natalie Maines.

Natalie Maines.
I would refuse to go on stage and thus violate the contract terms.
Then she'd have to deal with the mess when she took back over the next day.
I never liked Natalie Maines.

Don't hold back Phil. Tell us what you really think of her!!:lol:

easy -Andre Williams

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86kjTG3tSwg[/youtube]

Or Frankie Moreno singing B&B's theme song

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7rpKZVEe9I&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, circa 1984.
They were unstopable back then. The live shows were full of energy.
It was the music of our lives.:thumbup1:

Pete Townshend around 1972. Keith Moon is on the drums, I am doing those crazy big split leg leaps in the air, big windmills and then destroy my gear!

The godfather of soul, the hardest working man in show business, and the sex machine: James Brown. Plenty of pop musicians dance and sing, but James Brown did it like none other. And he was one of the most influential musicians of all time -- practically inventing both soul and funk, and revolutionizing R&B. I'm far too young to know from personal experience, but from what I understand he put on probably the single most entertaining live show of any musician of any kind for decades. :thumbup1:

if ever i lost my mind and was willing to do something of the sort i would have to say dave matthews because i like how laid back some of his songs are.

Plenty of great answers here folks. Keep 'em coming.

Stevie Ray Vaughan. Man, that boy could play!!

True dat!!!! He was on my mind too. I still think he did Voodoo Chile better than Hendrix did (and that's saying something).

Top Bottom