What's new

If it's too good to be true..

..it probably is.

polo2.JPG

supposedly "New"

*facepalm*

Well, at least the bottle took the abuses of time rather than the scent. How is the juice?

It smells like I believe it should smell. However, there are several clues that make me think the overall package is a fake. The logo is set too low on the bottle, the bottle has the wrong shape around the neck. Even the lid it wrong. I can't imagine that they would fill a crap bottle with real juice. I had to submit it back for a refund to eBay.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Classic Match (Belcam) made a good fake of Polo SO; got two.

Unsure how it compares to real one, but most agree the Belcams are close.

AA

Classic Match (Belcam) made a good fake of Polo SO; got two.

Unsure how it compares to real one, but most agree the Belcams are close.

AA
I like their version of original Polo. As for the Polo "Supreme" line, I'd really like to own the originals, though from what I recall when I tested it, the Belcam SO is very close..

Ad Astra

The Instigator
My understanding is, almost all oud is synthetic *anyways* so I saw no harm in the Belcam ...

A real oud is very $$$ I think.

AA

That's a shame. I've only recently been on another fragrance splurge and happened across Supreme Oud. With the exception of Polo Green, I'm not huge on their scents, but I knew this one was special. I tracked down what seemed to be the only bottle in my city and am very happy that I did. I should do a review. It also happens to be a HIGHLY complimented fragrance.

Top Bottom