• Hey Guest. We are currently doing lots and lots of work on the forum software. Please be patient while the kinks are worked out.

Thanks!
    The NBCF auction is now open!

If it's too good to be true..

Well, at least the bottle took the abuses of time rather than the scent. How is the juice?
It smells like I believe it should smell. However, there are several clues that make me think the overall package is a fake. The logo is set too low on the bottle, the bottle has the wrong shape around the neck. Even the lid it wrong. I can't imagine that they would fill a crap bottle with real juice. I had to submit it back for a refund to eBay.

Ad Astra

Ambassador
Classic Match (Belcam) made a good fake of Polo SO; got two.

Unsure how it compares to real one, but most agree the Belcams are close.

AA

Classic Match (Belcam) made a good fake of Polo SO; got two.

Unsure how it compares to real one, but most agree the Belcams are close.

AA
I like their version of original Polo. As for the Polo "Supreme" line, I'd really like to own the originals, though from what I recall when I tested it, the Belcam SO is very close..

Ad Astra

Ambassador
My understanding is, almost all oud is synthetic *anyways* so I saw no harm in the Belcam ...

A real oud is very $$$ I think.

AA

That's a shame. I've only recently been on another fragrance splurge and happened across Supreme Oud. With the exception of Polo Green, I'm not huge on their scents, but I knew this one was special. I tracked down what seemed to be the only bottle in my city and am very happy that I did. I should do a review. It also happens to be a HIGHLY complimented fragrance.