What's new

If Its Gas Powered I Want

Seriously

$Screenshot_2015-04-06-12-13-53~2.jpg

But Stihl

Classic! All the trimmers are there. Ditch the electric weed wacker shaver and you are good. I do wonder how well the quality is?

P.S. - The demographics do seem to be a bit contradictory. Lumberjacks and construction workers,etc., are the least likely individuals to groom and shave regularly.

Peace!

Hmmm! I live about 5 minutes from Stihl's Virginia Beach plant. Might need to stop by and see if they are producing these. :w00t:

I have heard some great things from several of my neighbors who work for Stihl. When I retire from the Navy next year that is one of the first places I will be putting in an application.

It would be interesting if STIHL actually did make razors. I have a garage filled with STIHL tools, I'd get one just for the heck of it!

anytime, cane across my Facebook feed, missed it on April fools. but stihl thought it was with a share with you guys

Hmmm! I live about 5 minutes from Stihl's Virginia Beach plant. Might need to stop by and see if they are producing these. :w00t:

I have heard some great things from several of my neighbors who work for Stihl. When I retire from the Navy next year that is one of the first places I will be putting in an application.
Thank you and God bless you for your service!!!!

Top Bottom