What's new

If Its Gas Powered I Want

Classic! All the trimmers are there. Ditch the electric weed wacker shaver and you are good. I do wonder how well the quality is?

P.S. - The demographics do seem to be a bit contradictory. Lumberjacks and construction workers,etc., are the least likely individuals to groom and shave regularly.

Peace!

Hmmm! I live about 5 minutes from Stihl's Virginia Beach plant. Might need to stop by and see if they are producing these. :w00t:

I have heard some great things from several of my neighbors who work for Stihl. When I retire from the Navy next year that is one of the first places I will be putting in an application.

It would be interesting if STIHL actually did make razors. I have a garage filled with STIHL tools, I'd get one just for the heck of it!

Hmmm! I live about 5 minutes from Stihl's Virginia Beach plant. Might need to stop by and see if they are producing these. :w00t:

I have heard some great things from several of my neighbors who work for Stihl. When I retire from the Navy next year that is one of the first places I will be putting in an application.
Thank you and God bless you for your service!!!!

Top Bottom