What's new

If I Was In Charge....

What would you change or do, if you were in charge ??? This can be anything you want...just make the item/world a little better when you change it...

let's see what you come up with....

mark the shoeshine boy

Good one!

Just fyi searching on google for your term and adding:
site:badgerandblade.com

Will also work. E.G. if I wanted to look for Shick Injector
Schick Injector site:badgerandblade.com

-Geoff

JMT said:
I would never wait 30 seconds between searches.:biggrin:

Nick said:
Looks like you're in charge. :wink:

-Nick

And an anonymous donor would send me a Merkur Vision as a gift, with no intention of ever receiving more than a thank you.

It's worth a shot.:wink:

Thanks Nick, 15 seconds is much better.:smile:

If I were in charge i'd remove the 30 second limit on the "New Posts" button. As mentioned google can be used for searches but not for finding posts that you havn't read.

BGog said:
If I were in charge i'd remove the 30 second limit on the "New Posts" button. As mentioned google can be used for searches but not for finding posts that you havn't read.

Or a "mark all posts in forum as read" button.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Quagmire said:
I would allow all public nudity of women.

I don't think that's such a good idea. Seemingly, the ones who most want to go nude are the ones I"m least interested in seeing.:w00t:

I would leave the idiots around....it's fun to watch five people have a meeting over how to install a powercord into a piece of network equipment, and who will do the task.

For the two weeks they were debating this, the first day I wlked up, plugged it in, got the thing running, and by the end of the day notified everyone that was NOT in the meeting that it's up, and to take bets on how long it takes for management to realize it's up.

....it took them nearly three weeks from day one to realize this....

Dilbert....bah, his workplace makes more sense than he thinks...at they are consistent in their nonsensical behaviors.

Top Bottom