What's new

If I had to use only one shaving brush from now on, I would use......

Simpson Chubby 2

Attachments

• CFD85F0D-B62E-4A84-855D-AF47C52611A6.jpeg
    CFD85F0D-B62E-4A84-855D-AF47C52611A6.jpeg
    800.8 KB · Views: 48
That's a tough choice. Torn between the Dogwood B6 & Dogwood G4. Although I love the feel and Density of the B6 the most, the G4 lathers much faster and easier being a top tier Synthetic. I'd say I'd have to go with the Dec B6 because it's in my favorite handle and performs excellent

I think it would be the Chubby 1 in super or the Classic 1 in best. Lately I’m on a boar run and I’ve been enjoying quite a lot, so who knows

Shavemac Handle, Synbad knot.
These are the only brushes I use. I could pick any one of these & be happy. Absolutely the best.View attachment 1065780

I love the SynBad knot, which is also the only knot in my den. I also love the shapes of those Shavemac handles and didn’t know orders could be customized. I just visited the website and saw all the great configuration options. Thanks for the inspiration!

I love the SynBad knot, which is also the only knot in my den. I also love the shapes of those Shavemac handles and didn’t know orders could be customized. I just visited the website and saw all the great configuration options. Thanks for the inspiration!

Sure thing! Ordering a handle from Shavemac is super reasonable for a made by hand piece. Top tier brush for around $50 all in. Can’t beat that.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Of the five brushes I have it would be a toss up between the Je&Co Tuxedo Synthetic and the Fendrihan Tuxedo Synthetic. The badger brushes I could do without. I have one more synthetic on the way.

Top Bottom