What's new

If I had to use only one shaving brush from now on, I would use......

Right now....this one. 21mm x 50mm. You can't really tell from the pic, but it's a bulb. Super soft on the face, yet just enough backbone to handle hard soaps.

SM1.jpg

Cool. Thanks for this.

I do have a Razorock Barrel 24 in Silvertip. Nice brush but it is super dense and holds a ton of lather.

I am assuming this one is a Zenith?
I can't say for sure but they sure look similar. The Manchurian holds a ton of lather too (if that helps).

[
Gentle shave carry’s them not sure if they sell to Canada
Yes, gentleshave sells to Canada, and is a lot faster than yourshaving in Portugal, but they are more expensive and less choice. They also use different model numbers. My fav brush maker is Zenith. Really like the unbleached. But wish I'd got it in the olive wood handle.
Resizer_16085631437620.jpg

[

Yes, gentleshave sells to Canada, and is a lot faster than yourshaving in Portugal, but they are more expensive and less choice. They also use different model numbers. My fav brush maker is Zenith. Really like the unbleached. But wish I'd got it in the olive wood handle. View attachment 1198142

Here’s The Gentle Shave’s cross reference between his model numbers and Zenith’s.

Pairing it down to one brush would be a difficult decision.
I love my boars but I would probably choose a synthetic.

Recently I got one of the newer Omega synthetic brushes with a wooden handle and it is wonderful but I am one of those oddballs that likes the Omega S-Brush too.

Synthetic brushes are so convenient and work so well but I still love the feel and performance of my boars so if I can choose between the two then I might be able to choose one brush.

Top Bottom