What's new

Idiots are everywhere

This is mind blowing, i have a neighbor that bought a house, I have a smoker and bbq grill in plain sight, if they move in knowing I have these , then be prepared for the results. Dont ask me to change my life. I wont.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Although tempting, I wouldn't start up the grill to make the vegan neighbor upset, nor would I avoid using it, nor close windows.

I agree. I can't imagine that I would stop, but I certainly wouldn't crank it up just to show off how miserable I can make someone or to indulge some sadistic pride.

You know what you call someone who acts like a horse's ***? A horse's ***. It doesn't matter that someone else "started it" by acting like one, themselves. You're not justified. You just join them in being a fellow horse's ***.

I have look at just eating vegetables because of heath reasons.I couldn’t force my ideas on someone else.

Your rights end, where mine begin...

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I agree. I can't imagine that I would stop, but I certainly wouldn't crank it up just to show off how miserable I can make someone or to indulge some sadistic pride.

You know what you call someone who acts like a horse's ***? A horse's ***. It doesn't matter that someone else "started it" by acting like one, themselves. You're not justified. You just join them in being a fellow horse's ***.
Easy fellow.

I guess I’d have to reply “no” and move on with my life.
I’d probably also limit my contact with em from then on.

Well stated, Sir.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I

If you lived next door and used Tabac where I could smell it I might go to court over it. The judge would rule in my favor, too, if his or her nose were like mine.

That's the problem: Subjectivity mistaken for a right.

Happy shaves,

Jim

I am a Veg-gan.

I am morally opposed to the use or application of The Veg.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
I've always been taught and believed that my freedom ends where yours begins. I like meat. I don't go up to vegans and tell them their plate of veggies grosses me out. Nor would I put up with the reverse of that. I'll leave you alone, you leave me alone. I don't feel the need to educate you, you don't feel the need to educate me. If I feel a need for education, I'll find my own teacher, thank you very much.

Top Bottom