What's new

Identifying Unknown Wet Shaving Brushes

Hello everyone,

I'm new to wet shaving and have a large collection of shaving products that I received a couple of years ago from a friend who was a passionate wet shaver. Sadly, my friend passed away, and I've been sorting through the items and have been able to identify most of them, including about 30+ brushes. However, there are 7 brushes that I haven't been able to identify. There are no brand or model names on them.

I've attached a photo of the brushes from left to right, and was hoping someone could help me identify them. If anyone has any information about these brushes, such as the brand or any other details, I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, I wanted to take a moment to thank some of you who helped me identify the safety razors in a previous post. Your help was greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide with identifying these brushes.

Here's the photo of the brushes:

proxy.php

The ones with the white top look like very fine (custom?) 2Bands.

No.2 from the left could be a Shavemac handle shape 82 in Peacock resin.

The ones with the white top look like very fine (custom?) 2Bands.

No.2 from the left could be a Shavemac handle shape 82 in Peacock resin.
Thank you so much for your help in identifying one of the brushes that I inherited! Your suggestion of Shavemac (Amber) was spot on, and I really appreciate your help!

I'm still in the process of identifying the remaining brushes :detective:

Top Bottom